Intro To BJJ Course is a vital course that everyone must see, whether you’ve never stepped on the mat or have been training for years. It covers the foundational concepts, theory, and strategies behind Jiu-Jitsu, giving you the confidence that you actually understand how Jiu-Jitsu works – and why.
- The core strategy behind all of Jiu-Jitsu
- How to protect yourself against a bigger, stronger, faster person in a self-defence situation
- How to escape the most dangerous position in a self-defence situation
- How to adapt when things go wrong
- The four basic positions
- The secret to being untappable
- The positional hierarchy – the architecture behind Jiu-Jitsu
- What submissions are, the two different types, and how they work
- and more!
Why This Is The Best Place To Start
There is a subtle understanding of how Jiu-Jitsu works that is never really explained, only picked up after months and years of training Jiu-Jitsu. Starting with this understanding will not only help you make sense of what you learn when you train, it will greatly accelerate your learning regardless of where you train.
Why This Is The Best Place To Start Once You Understand How Things Work
If you are already training and seeing some success but want to last longer with, escape from, and even control and submit blue belts and above, this course is for you. It covers enough fundamental defense, offense, and takedowns so you know – and can do – just enough to be dangerous – even against higher belts.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 344
- Assessments Yes